Humour = Sexy
Is humor the sexiest trait on a guy? With all the buzz about beards and man buns (yes, these features are bonuses!), what's a guy without the ability to make you laugh. I personally have always picked the "funny guy" or in other words the "class clown". I'm not saying we all have to pick the funny guy, because we all have a different sense of humor, I'm saying he should be YOUR type of funny. A funny that you enjoy, that makes you laugh and makes you happy. Happiness is laughing till you cry, it's definitely on the top 3 of my favourite things to do (haha).
Before my current boyfriend, I was with my ex for about 6 years. He was hilarious. Mind you his inability to take things serious was an annoyance (and a bajillion other unlikable traits *hint hint nudge nudge*), but his strongest trait that kept me around was his humor. My current boyfriend now makes me laugh until I cry. Every Sunday morning, after a fun night out, we lay in bed just laughing.. and laughing.. and laughing. If anyone was a fly on the wall at one of our Sunday morning laugh fest's, they'd probably think we're freakishly bizarre. You could consider us the annoying couple sometimes. No, not the annoying couple that can't keep their hands off of each other. The annoying couple that has way too many inside jokes.
Now, we can't forget about the other awesome traits that make a guy so sexy and loveable (and suddenly a thousands sexy, scruffy, man-bunned, guitar playing guys run through all our minds). Although those attractive traits are different for everyone, there's always that one thing about a guy that you can't resist! What is it for you guys?
- 22, CC
Your description of the scruffy, man-bunned guitarists made me laugh so much! Because that's totally my type of crush to be honest. I totally agree with you, I think the best relationships are between two people who make each other laugh all the time, you can never grow tired of it! Who wouldn't want a happy, smiling-all-the-time kind of romance? ;) The Caramel Cat
ReplyDeleteAmen sister!
DeleteHumour is so important! As well as being caring, kind, someone you can be yourself around, big hair, skinny jeans, cute, smells good..and dimples is always a plus haha! (basically harry styles)
ReplyDelete( I've got a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :)
http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk
Harry Styles - heart eyes for days! Lol
DeleteThanks girl, I'll for sure check it out! xoxo
perfect! A man who can make you laugh until you cry is definitely a man you want to keep :)
ReplyDeletefollowed you on bloglovin' as well :)
♡alexa♡
whiterabbittail.blogspot.com
I really agree with this! A person's appearance may be what attracts us, but it's their ability to make us laugh and generally enjoy their company that makes a relationship work :) xo
ReplyDelete