Follow Feels

Wednesday, 17 December 2014

22 Feels From NYC

Hello from New York City betches!


A few weeks ago my boyfriend and I booked a quick December trip to the city that never sleeps. We left last Friday for an eight hour road trip and now it's already our last night here (*insert broken heart emoticon*). Ugh, road trips back home are always so dreadful and depressing. I'm not excited for that. However, last night was an exciting one. We put on our tdot  raptors swagger and headed out to the Knicks vs. Raptors basketball game. What an intense game! Probably the best sports game I've ever been too. The game was so close that it made things super exciting and fun. I'm sure the beer and screaming fans played a big part in the excitement as well.. lol. The weather has been unbelievably perfect. Mind you it's cold, but this cold doesn't do much to us coming from Toronto. With the cold but beaming sun out, all I've  been living in is my long black and leather touched dress coat, thick turtle neck sweaters and black leather gloves.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

















I'd also like to add that the food is DUH-licious, of course (get it.. *duh*licious). Thank goodness for all the walking and daily strolls we've been doing because the current pizza and pasta intake won't help my bikini body expectations for next week (oh ya, I leave for Jamaica this Friday).

Anyways, the trip has been spectacular and filled with cute, romanticly lame adventures, but we've hit a minor speed bump on our last day. My darling has caught a seriously bad flu. I've been up this morning since 7:30am, roaming the streets of New York, gathering sick remedies for my love. Advil, Tylenol, ginger ale, soda crackers and oranges. Let's hope this day turns around because it's our last day/night out! Fingers crossed guys. If any of you have some suggestions or home remedies  to help him feel a tad better (especially since we have a long road trip ahead of us), or if any of you wonderful humans have some good cold/flu beaters so that I can avoid getting sick before my trip to Jamaica -- that would be a life saver!

     Let a sista know!
                               


                                                     - 22, CC

4 comments:

  1. We are age twins lol....love the swag of you and your man very stylish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great trip! Too bad that your boyfriend got ill, I hope he feels better soon!
    I got really bad flue lately, My remedies were warm drinks,soups and a lot of pain medication ( got me threw my exams). Love your style btw ;)


    xx

    Curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! The car ride home is never something I look forward to! I like my home, but heading to vacations is much more desirable ;)

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete